Raise your Query

Hi! Simply click below and type your query.

Our experts will reply you very soon.

WhatsApp Us

Cumin Powder

Cumin Powder

MOQ : 10 Metric Ton

Business Type Exporter, Supplier, Trader, Importer
Color Brown
Form Powder
Application Cooking
Click to view more

Preferred Buyer From

Location All Countries Except India

Product Details

Country of Origin
India
Purity
99% / 99.5%
Moisture
10% Max
Total Ash
9.5% Max
Volatile Oil
2% Min

We also process whole cumin seeds , which are further processed and then used as per the requirement. We buy 70% cumin from reliable sellers in Gujarat as Unjha town is famous for cumin as weil as the best quality of cumin. Remaining 30% Cumin we get procured from Rajasthan. We personally involved for Cumin farming for guidance of farmers. So that we can inspire for used very low pesticides and chemical fertilizer for crop.

 

For Sortex Clean Cumin, we have Multivision Buhler Sortex machine specially remove Noxious weed. Therefore, our cumin seeds quality surely pass for US FDA regulations, which we assure to clean well by sortex machine.

 

Cumin also used as raw material for several herbal and Ayurvedic medicines. Today, cumin seed is the second most admired spice in the world after black pepper, Cumin Seeds usually get used in foods, beverages, liquors, medicines, toiletries and perfumery.

Yes! I am interested

Looking for "Cumin Powder" ?

Metric Ton

Explore More Products